BHU MCA Entrance exam 2021 Notification by Jitendra Mishra Academy (JMA), Indore
India’s No. 1 Institute for MCA Entrance Preparation…… Best MCA Entrance Coaching in India…. Top MCA Entrance Coaching in India….
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY (BHU MCA – 2021)
Admission for Master of Computer Application (MCA) – 2021
Test Date: To be announced later through website
PET-2021 will be conducted Computer Based Test (CBT).
BHU 2021 Eligibility : Duration:4 Semesters (2 Years)
Obtained at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 on a 10 -point scale (55% marks in aggregate or 6.0 on a 10-point scale in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in
(i) BCA / BIT /B.Tech / BSc. With Computer Science as main or ancillary subject or equivalent Degree.
(ii) B.Tech./B.E. in any branch (will be required to take bridge courses as per University rules)
(iii) B.A./ BSc.in Mathematics/ Statistics or equivalent Degree (will be required to take bridge courses as per University rules)
Note*: The MCA course at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur (RGSC) is under Paid Seat Fee Structure with the fee structure of Rs.60000/- per semester + regular fees of the MCA course prescribed by the University. Maximum number of seats is 25. The candidates desirous to take admission at RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur will be required to give their option/preference of location at the time of counseling and the admissions will be made as per merit and the choice of the candidate. Further if the number of candidates opting for MCA is less than the minimum number of seats in the course, then the course may not run in that academic session.
Total Seats BHU MCA 2021 :
Exam Pattern BHU MCA:
There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 480 marks containing 120 multiple-choice questions on Mathematical Aptitude (about 80 questions), and Analytical and Logical Reasoning (about 40 questions).
1.Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas (+2 Level):
- Logarithms, Inequalities, Matrices and Determinants, Progressions, Binomial Expansion, Permutation and Combination,
- Equations (upto degree 2), Function and Relation, Complex Arithmetic,
- 2-D Coordinate Geometry,
- Basics of Calculus,
- Basic Concepts of Probability.
2.Analytical and Logical Reasoning:
- Questions will be mainly for checking logical conclusion, graphical/data interpretation,
BHU MCA Test Fees :
1. Candidate must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not complying with the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
2. Candidate can apply for BHU-PET 2021through “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
3. In case a candidate prefers to be considered for more than one course for which there are separate/common entrance tests, he/ she shall apply for each such course separately. However, in case the candidate makes application (fills up application form) for more than one course under BHU-PET 2021, the Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test Fee payable by him/her for each subsequent application* (after first application) shall be charged as per reduced rates given below:
REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION PROCESS
Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
Candidates have to apply “Online” only for BHU-PET 2021 by accessing the website: bhuet.nta.nic.in. (The Application other than online mode would not be accepted in any case.)
If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for the same course, all his/her Application Forms shall summarily be rejected.
Replica of Application Form is given at Annexure- IX.
It is suggested that the candidate should keep the following ready before filling of the online Application Form:
o A computer with proper internet connectivity, o The particulars of a valid Government ID proof,
o The Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate),
o Govt. Identity Details like Aadhar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt. IDs,
o Educational Qualification details,
o Actual category viz General (UR) / EWS / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / SC / ST, as the case may be, correctly mentioned in the relevant column
o Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background,
o Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb) o Four (04) Cities of your Choice,
o Bank account details for payment of fee,
o A valid e-mail ID as important communications will be made in this e-mail ID,
o A valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent to this number.
Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form given therein may be downloaded and read carefully by the candidate to be sure about his/her eligibility and acquaint with requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
Whether they fulfil the eligibility conditions for the Exam as prescribed.
In order to avoid correction in the particulars at a later stage, the candidate should exercise utmost caution while filling up the details in the Application Form.
Following Steps may be followed to Apply Online:
Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
Step-3: Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb).
Step-4: Pay prescribed fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet and keep proof of fee paid for future reference.
All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
After the submission of Online Application Form (i.e successful completion of Step-4), Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of Prescribed Fee, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway integrator (in the helpline number and email given in Annexure- I of the Information Bulletin), for ensuring the successful payment.
In spite of above, if successful transaction is not reflected on the Portal, it means transaction is not complete and candidate may pay second time and ensure OK status. However, any duplicate payment received from the candidate by NTA in course of said transactions will be refunded (in the same payment mode through which the duplicate payment is received), after fee reconciliation by NTA.
However, any duplicate payment received from the candidate by NTA in course of said transactions will be refunded (in the same payment mode through which the duplicate payment is received), after fee reconciliation by NTA.
i. The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step – 2 Step–3 and Step-4 are not completed, such Application Forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
ii. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
iii. The entire application process of BHU-PET 2021 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees and Printing of Confirmation page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation page to NTA through Post/Fax/By Hand/E-mail.
iv. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA’s website regularly for latest updates and to check their e-mails.
v. The NTA can make use of the data generated for the purpose of research and analysis. vi. All the candidates who have submitted the online Application and paid the Examination fee till last date will be allowed to appear in BHU-PET 2021 and their admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule.
vii. NTA verifies neither the information filled by the candidates in the Application Form nor any certificate of Category/Educational Qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates. viii. The certificates of educational qualification and category (if applied under reserved category) will be verified by the concerned institution. The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility and the category (if applying under reserved category).
ix. NTA will, in no way, be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in his/her Online Application Form. The letter/e-mails/WhatsApp Message/Public Grievance in this regard will not be entertained by the NTA.
Choice of Cities for Examination Centre :
- List of Cities for Examination Centres for BHU-PET 2021 are given at Annexure II respectively. It is mandatory for candidates to select four cities of their choice while filling Online Application Form.
- Effort will be made to allot a Centre of Examination to a candidate in a City of his/her Choice. However, due to logistic & administrative reasons, exam centre may be allotted to him/her in a different city of nearby area.
- The City for Examination Centre once chosen and allotted cannot be changed (after the closing of the correction window) and any request in this regard will not be entertained.
Procedure for Filling Application Form :
Part I: Registration Page
Fill in the basic information and note down the system generated Application No.
(i) Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name: Provide Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, and Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board / University Certificate in capital letters. No prefix in the name of the candidate is allowed.
(ii) Date of Birth: dd/mm/yyyy Provide Candidate’s date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate.
(iii) Mobile Number and e-mail Address: Candidates must provide own Mobile Number and e-mail address.
Note: Only one e-mail address and one Mobile Number are valid for one application.
PART II: Fill in the complete Application Form
Fill in the complete Application
i. The NTA shall not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit or for an incorrect Correspondence address given by the Applicant in the Application Form. Therefore, the candidate has to ensure that he/she mentions his/her complete correspondence address, including pin code, in his/her Online Application Form.
ii. The Candidate must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own (which cannot be changed later) as communication may be sent by NTA through e-mail or SMS.
iii. The Candidate should not give the postal address, Mobile Number or e-mail ID of Coaching Centre in the Online Application Form. Choice of Cities for Examination Centres: The City of Examination Centres where the test shall be conducted are given at Annexure-II. It is mandatory for candidates to select four cities of their choice while filling Online Application Form of BHU-PET 2021.
PART III: Uploading of scanned images
(i) Candidate’s Photograph: to be uploaded • Photograph should not be with cap or goggles. Photograph should cover 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
• Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly.
• Polaroid and Computer generated photos are not acceptable.
• Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
• Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph uploaded is fabricated i.e. de- shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means and the candidate would be dealt with accordingly.
• Application without photograph shall be rejected. The photograph need not be attested. Candidates are advised to take 6 to 8 passport size colored photographs with white background. Note: Passport size photograph is to be used for uploading on Online Application Form and also for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the Examination Centre.
• The candidate should scan his/her passport size photograph for uploading. File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
(ii) Candidate’s Signature: to be uploaded The candidates are required to upload the full signature in running hand writing in the appropriate box given in the Online Application Form. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would be rejected. Further, unsigned Online Application Forms will also be rejected.
• The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
• File size must be between 04 kb to 30 kb.
PART IV: Payment of Examination Fee
Pay prescribed fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet and keep proof of fee paid for future reference. Please see Annexure – I for details.
Important Points to Note:
1. The Candidates should fill their complete postal address with PIN Code for further correspondence.
2. The Candidate must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form is his/her own (which cannot be changed later) as communication would be sent by NTA through e-mail or SMS.
3. The Candidate should not give the postal address, Mobile Number or e-mail ID of Coaching Centre in the Online Application Form.
4. Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
5. Application Form of candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria shall be rejected.
6. In case a candidate is found providing incorrect information or the identity is proved to be false at any time in the future, the candidate shall face penal action as per the law.
7. The Candidates are not required to send/ submit the confirmation page of Online Application Form to the NTA. However, he/she is advised to retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence:
❖ At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of Online Application Form.
❖ Proof of fee paid
❖ Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) – 6 to 8 passport size photographs need to be kept aside.
❖ The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document at the time of exam. Marriage Certificate / Divorce / Decree / Legal Name Change Document.
8. In case of any technical issue or due to a natural disaster, if an exam in a particular shift/subject has to be rescheduled, NTA may follow the process of normalization of the two test forms as per policy (Annexure-X).
9. The Aadhaar number is only one of the types of identification and is not mandatory. Candidates may also enter Passport number, Ration Card number, Bank Account number or any other valid Government identity number.
Online registration and submission of Application Form (complete in all respect) through NTA Website: bhuet.nta.nic.in
14 August to 06 September, 2021 (upto 11:50 pm)
Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee
07 September, 2021 (upto 11:50 pm)
Correction/Editing in the Particulars of Application Form online only
08.09.2021 to 12.09.2021
Date of Examination Schedule :
As indicated on the Admit Card
For Registration for BHU PET – 2021, Click here
For Information Bulletin 2021, Click Here
For Detail Information, Click Here
For Previous year Question paper & Solutions Click here
This Notification is taken from their respective website. JMA Indore is not responsible for the authenticity of the notification data. For any details students should contact Universities website and confirm.