BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY (BHU MCA - 2017) Admission for Master of Computer Application (MCA) – 2017
Test Date: 25th May, 2017Timing : 2 nd Meeting Timing :12.00 noon onwards Eligibility: Bachelor‟s Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, (including all subjects studied at Bachelor's level except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final (degree) marksheet.) with Mathematics as one of the subjects at either Intermediate or +2 (10+2) or equivalent examination, or, Bachelor‟s level (as a main or a subsidiary subject). Total Seats : Exam Pattern: There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple-choice questions on Mathematical Aptitude (about 80 questions), and Analytical and Logical Reasoning (about 40 questions). SYLLABUS: 1.Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas (+2 Level):
- Logarithms, Inequalities, Matrices and Determinants, Progressions, Binomial Expansion, Permutation and Combination,
- Equations (upto degree 2), Function and Relation, Complex Arithmetic,
- 2-D Coordinate Geometry,
- Basics of Calculus,
- Basic Concepts of Probability.
- Questions will be mainly for checking logical conclusion, graphical/data interpretation, etc.
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank (facility will be available only during banking hours on any banking day): After filling up the application form, its submission and selecting this mode for payment, the candidate can print the Challan from the entrance test portal. The printout of challan will contain all necessary details of the candidate, bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited and the exact amount to be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice (only during banking hours on any banking day) where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank.
The Application Form for PET 2017 is available on the BHU‟s entrance test portal (www.bhuonline.in). The application form is to be filled up and submitted online. Detailed instruction for filling up the application form, online payment of application fee and online submission is also provided on the BHU‟s entrance test portal. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature as per instruction given in the portal and upload it.
After the candidate has filled up the application form online and clicks on the „CONFIRM‟ button, he/she will be provided with following options for payment of application processing/test fee: a) Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal
b) Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank (facility will be available only during banking hours on any banking day): After filling up the application form and its submission, the Challan can be printed from the portal. The printout of challan (in two folds) will contain all necessary details of the candidate and the bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice (only during banking hours on any banking day) where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank and the bank will retain one fold of the Challan and its second fold containing the necessary Entrance Test Fee payment details will be given to the candidate. The candidate is required to retain it for his record. After successful payment of Entrance Test Fee, a candidate shall be able to take a printout of the ONLINE filled up application form.NOTE: The PET Application Form shall be treated to have been successfully submitted only after the candidate has paid the Application Processing Fee/ Entrance Test Fee through either of the two modes given above. After online submission of application form and successful payment of Application Processing/ Test Fee, candidates are advised to take a printout of the online filled up application form (containing the details he/she has filled in and the transaction details of payment of application fee) from either the Entrance Test portal for their own record. Important Dates:
Availability of PET-2017 ONLINE Form on the Entrance Test Portal :
Last date for ONLINE submission of Application Forms
For BHU MCA 2017 ADMIT CARD, Click here
For Information Brochure, Click here
For Apply Online BHU MCA (PET) - 2017, Click Here
Instructions for filling Application Form, Click Here
For detailed Information, Click here
For Previous year Question paper & Solutions Click here