Admission for Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.)
Test Date : 21.05.2015 to 23.05.2015
A. Minimum Academic Qualifications for MCA
Pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Should be pass in BCA Degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized University Obtained at least 50% (47.5% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
Note: Candidates having passed Mathematics / Statistics in one semester / in one year as the case may be shall be considered eligible for MCA.
For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
Basis of admission: Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of Online Entrance Test (MCA- 2015) conducted by HSTES.
Entrance Test Fee / Application Fee (Non-refundable):
For General Category Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred only)
For all Reserved Categories of Haryana Rs. 200/- (Rs. Two hundred only)
Scheme and Syllabi:
(A) Scheme of Entrance Test:
(i) Maximum marks : 90
(ii) There will be one Question Paper of 90 minutes duration in three parts as under:
iii. Only objective type / multiple-choice questions with one correct answer will be asked in the Entrance Test.
iv. There will “NOT. be any Negative marking.
B. SYLLABUS:10+2 Level Mathematics and English / Comprehension. Besides, questions will be asked to test Logical & Analytical Ability.
INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR APPEARING IN ON-LINE ENTRANCE TEST FOR MCA-2015:
All candidates are advised to read the following Instructions carefully for successful registration & for appearing in the online test.
1. For appearing in the OLET, all candidates should visit the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in for registration as per the KEY dates fixed for MCA courses.
2. All candidates are advised to be conversant with the handling of keyboard and mouse.
3. First of all candidate has to select the course name and subsequently submit his/her personal details like Name, Date of birth, Father / Mother name, qualification, address details etc in online application form.
4. The candidate shall also upload his/her passport size Colored Photograph (JPG File Max. 50KB Size) and Specimen Signature (JPG File Max. 50KB Size) on online application form.
5. Before submitting the online application form, the candidate can check and edit his/her registration details. Further, the candidate should also ensure that the photograph & signature uploaded is his/her own photograph & signature and particulars filled are must be same as registered in the qualifying examination. The incorrect information submitted in online application form shall not be entertained and in such a case the candidate is required to resubmit a fresh online application form and the fee should also be deposited against the fresh application form.
6. Candidate will be responsible himself/herself for the information filled by him / her in the online application form. The wrong information filled by a candidate may lead to incorrect result/rank generation/Debarring from the entrance test.
7. Candidate will be asked to submit 3 choices of OLET centres as mentioned above for appearing in the OLET.
8. The candidate shall be allotted OLET centre out of the choices filled in the online application form, depending on the capacity of a particular centre otherwise any of the OLET centre where capacity is available shall be allotted.
9. On successful submission of registration details, the system will display a printable registration form consisting of Application Form Number with other registration details as filled and submitted by the candidate.
10. It is must for the candidate to take print out of the filled in Application Form and e-challan for deposition of Entrance test fee from the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in after online submission of application form.
11. The entrance test fee is to be deposited through e-challan generated from the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in in the bank (AXIS or PNB).
12. The candidate must bring two copies of printout of admit card with photographs attested by gazetted officer and one valid Identity (ID) proof having his photograph on it for verification by invigilator in the Test Centre.
13. Candidates are required to bring along with them the proof in respect of their date of birth etc. for verification before appearing in the entrance test. (Copy/attested copy of Matriculation Certificate). The admit cards must be signed by the invigilator on duty and one of the admit cards must be retained by the candidate himself.
14. Candidates are required to report at the allotted centre of Online Entrance Test 30 minutes before the start of test on the same date/shift.
15. Test will be of 90 minutes duration, at the end of the test every candidate will come to know the number of questions attempted and scored marks on-line after the completion of Entrance Test.
16. After the completion of Online Entrance Test, the proper inter se merit and ranks shall be displayed on the same website as per the schedule mentioned in “Key Dates”.
17. The result shall not be sent to the candidates by post. Candidates are, therefore, advised to ascertain the result at their own from the website and take a print of same.
18. There will be no re-evaluation/re-checking of answer of the Entrance Test and no request in this regard will be entertained.
19. 15 Minutes will be given to the candidates for filling up the data during Entrance Test.
20. The candidate will be displayed with the questions on the computer (screen) allotted to him during test.
21. The candidate may take help of invigilator in case of any problem regarding acquaintance of system/computer allotted to him.
22. Use of books, papers, slide rules, log tables, cellular phones, calculators, pagers, digital diaries etc. will not be allowed in the Examination Hall.
23. If any candidate is found guilty of breach of any rules mentioned in the Admission Brochure or guilty of using unfair means, he/she will be liable to be punished by the competent authority including cancellation of his/her candidature.
24. The candidate will be allowed to appear in the Entrance Examination provisionally, subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions/criteria given in the Admission Brochure.
25. NIC shall conduct Mock Test pertaining to this Online Entrance Test for MCA-2015 on the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in. The perspective candidates seeking admission in the above mentioned course are advised in their own interest to attempt the Mock Test.
1. The Admit Cards for appearing in the OLET are to be downloaded by the candidates from the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in. HSTES shall not issue or POST any admit card to any registered candidate for the OLET.
2. The candidate having Admit card should report to the allotted OLET centre on given date and time for appearing the test along with supporting documents including ID proofs.
3. The candidate must bring two printed copies of admit card with photographs attested by gazetted officer and one valid Identity(ID) proof having his photograph on it for verification by invigilator in the Test Centre.
4. Candidates are required to bring along with them the proof in respect of their date of birth etc. for verification before appearing in the entrance test. (Copy/attested copy of Matriculation Certificate). The admit cards must be signed by the invigilator on duty and one of the admit cards must be retained by the candidate himself. Candidate documents and admit cards will be verified before appearing in the OLET.
5. Candidates must not write or change any entry made therein on the Admit Card. They are advised to keep their Admit Card in safe custody.
6. Candidates must bring the Admit Card for appearing in the Entrance Test in the same shift/centres of Entrance Test allotted to him, failing which they will not be admitted to the Examination Hall for Online Entrance Test.
Online Entrance Test for MCA 2015 exam centres:
ii. The On-Line Entrance Test shall be conducted in three shifts. The shift timing will be shown to the candidates while applying online for OLET, MCA-2015.
iii. The shifts / centres for entrance test can be decreased/ increased depending upon the number of candidates.
iv. Candidates are advised to fill up two centres and two shifts. Anyhow candidates will be allotted center and shifts of his choice only if it is available.
All candidates are advised to visit regularly the websites www.hstes.org or www.hstes.in and www.onlinetesthry.gov.in for updates/notices/messages etc.
Important Date :
Availability of admission brochure (Free downloadable from the website www.hstes.org, www.hstes.in and www.techeduhry.gov.in
Applying online on websites: -www.onlinetesthry.nic.in.
27.04.2015 to 11.05.2015
Availability of Admit Cards on website:-www.onlinetesthry.gov.in
15.05.2015 (after 11.00 AM)
For Apply Online, Click here
For Previous year Question Paper, Click here