JAMIA HAMDARD UNIVERSITY
Admission for Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) – 2015
Test Date: 23.06.2015
Time : 10.00 – 11.00 a.m.
- All Entrance Tests / Interview will be held in Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- Entrance test for PhD is expected sometime in July-August 2015. Dates of Interview for PhD and for NRI/Sponsored candidates for other courses shall be notified by the University at an appropriate time.
- The selection of candidates appearing for Entrance Test and/or Interview shall be based on the merit as determined by the performance of the candidate in written test / interview / qualifying examination, whichever applicable as per rules of the University.
- For all Entrance test and/or Interview related queries, hall ticket and venue, applicants are advised to contact the Dean of the concerned faculty.
- Passed B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Sc. (Engg) / BCA / B.Sc. (with Mathematics / IT / CS / Electronics / Physics as one subject passed) examination from a recognized institution/university securing at least 50% marks (or equivalent CGPA) in aggregate.
- Passed at least one paper of Mathematics at Senior Secondary (12th level) or Bachelor’s level.
- Appeared in the Entrance Test/Interview conducted by Jamia Hamdard.
Selection procedure: An Entrance Test//Interview will be conducted based on the BCA syllabus of Jamia Hamdard.
Seats: 60 (50 General + 10 Sponsored, including NRI); in addition to these seats, 06 seats are available for Foreign Nationals.
Important Note :
- Read the information brochure and eligibility criteria carefully before starting application process.
- Application fee shall not be refunded once it has been submitted.
- Please ensure that application form is complete in all respect. For any difficulty please contact admission helpline.
- Please submit your application form and save a copy of Application Form and Unique Application ID.
- Please use Unique Application ID for all communications and queries.
- Application fee can be paid Online (Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card), Please ensure that card details is ready before starting the application process.
- You will need to upload scanned image of your photograph and signature in online application form.
- Use Mozilla 5.0 or above or Google Chrome browser for filling online applications.
- Please contact admission helpline number (0124-4326866) for any query.
Application Fee: Rs. 1200.00