Jamia-Millia-Islamia 2021 Notification by Jitendra Mishra Academy (JMA), Indore
India’s No. 1 Institute for MCA Entrance Preparation…… Best MCA Entrance Coaching in India…. Top MCA Entrance Coaching in India….
Admission for Master of Computer Application (MCA) – 2021
Testdate : 22.08.2021Time : 02:00 pm to 03:30 pm
Eligibility : Jamia Millia Islamia 2021
Passed BCA/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or Equivalent Degree OR Passed B.Sc./B.Com./B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge courses as per the norms of the concern university) obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) in qualifying examination.
Seat in Jamia Millia Islamia : 50 (MCA)
Application Fee : Rs. 700/- : Jamia Millia Islamia
Submission of Application Form : JMI
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
- To register for admission candidates are required to use the online form available at JMI’s Admission Portal: www.jmicoe.in , www.jmi.ac.in
- The Online Form submission process consists of two-phases viz.
a) Candidate’s Registration: Entry of Basic Profile of the Candidate, and
b) Entrance Application Submission: Choosing of Program(s), Category and Submission of Entrance Application Fee in Table I and time to time by subsequent notification from JMI.
- Before applying for admission, a candidate is advised to ensure his/her eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the prospectus.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board/university/institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognizes degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Besides, the university also recognizes certain qualifications from the reputed madaris as well, the details of which are given in Annexure– IV of the prospectus.
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply.
- However, for programmes whose eligibility is B.Sc./B.A./B.Com etc, they must submit the required certificates etc. by 30.09.2021, failing which their admission will be cancelled.
- During the Registration process, the following information/details should be available with the candidate:
A valid and readily accessible Email Id. Please note that, if required, JMI may use the registered email for future communication with the candidate.
Soft copy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph (Maximum 100KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format with White Background.
Soft copy of candidate’s signature (Maximum 100 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates may use the preview option to cross-check the correctness of entries filled by them online before confirming the submission of form. Any required correction(s) except in “Name” and “Date-of-Birth” in the Registration Information may be made before completing/Confirming the registration portion in the form. However, candidates will be able edit the information, when forms will be open for editing between 01st June, 2021 to 05th June, 2021 for all programmes. The detail guideline of editing will be published on www.jmicoe.in & www.jmi.ac.in.
- Once the registration of admission form is successfully submitted the system will send an email bearing the Unique CODE with a link to verify the email account, and login (email ID), Password to access the account to the registered email id. After link verification, and using login ID and Password, the candidate may login to the portal and proceed to apply for the program(s) of his/her choice and pay the applicable entrance application fees.
- Entrance Application Fees may be remitted through Online Mode using Credit Cards/ Debit Cards / net banking only.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only ONE form for each program/group of programs (With Combined Entrance Test). Multiple submissions of form for the same program by a candidate may cause rejection of his/her candidature.
- In case of submission of Online form through Cyber Café/ at any other place, a candidate is also advised to go through the guidelines and get the form filled in his/her presence and provide his/her contact information such as email and mobile number wherever required. The University will not be responsible for any mistake done by the candidate while filling the admission form.
Rejection of Application Form :
Jamia Millia Islamia reserves the right to reject the application form(s) if a candidate submits more than one application form for the same Program and for any other reason.
Admission will be cancelled :
(i) If a candidate fails to submit his/her result/certificate for the qualifying examination(s) or fails to complete any of the other admission formalities by the last date as notified by the University for the Concerned Program in this prospectus or on the University website.
(ii) At any stage, if any information furnished by the candidate is found to be incorrect or if a candidate has been wrongly admitted due to any reason.
(iii) The candidate has to produce his/her academic records mentioned in the online application form, at the time of admission to concerned Centre/Faculty/Deptt, failing which admission will not be granted. Filling online admission form, issue of admit card does not guarantee admission.
Admit Cards :
(i) Information on availability of Admit Card status shall be provided to candidates to their registered mobile numbers through SMS or on the admission web portal.
(ii) Once Admit Card is available, a candidate should print it by logging into the Admission Portal link: www.jmicoe.in & www.jmi.ac.in
(iii) After printing the Admit Card, a candidate is required to paste his/her self-attested passport size recent colored photograph in the space provided. Candidate should follow the printed instructions on admit card.
(iv) The candidates are required to bring valid ID card at the time of Entrance Test.
IMPORTANT DATE :
Availability of Online Prospectus
17th May 2021
Availability of Online Admission Forms
17th May 2021 to 30th June 2021
Opening of forms for editing
01st July 2021 to 05th July 2021
Date of Issue of Admit Cards
15th July 2021 onwards
Commencement of Entrance Test
26th July 2021 onwards
Last Date for submitting Qualifying
30th September 2021
For Download JMI 2021 Prospectus, Click here,Click here
For Syllabus, Click here,Click here
For Apply Online, Click hereClick here,
For Detailed Information, Click here,Click here
For Previous year Question Paper, Click here,Click here