Admission for Master of Computer Application (MCA) – 2015
Testdate : 30.05.2015 (Saturday)Time : 10.00 – 11:45 p.m.
Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- :
Application Form Process :
- The Application for admission may only be submitted On-line at Jamia Millia Islamia’s website http://jmi.ac.in/onlineadmissionform or https://www.onlinesubmit.in/jmiadmission2015. There is no printed application form for admission.
- The fee may be paid either by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or through E-Challan generated during the filling up of form online. In case of E-Challan the fee may be paid in any of the branches of Indian Bank.
- The Application Fee once received sussessfully at JMI’s end is non-refundable and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- The JMI shall only refund the Application Fee in cases of failed transactions identified at JMI’s end.
Submission of Application Form
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
- To Register for admission candidates are required to use the online form available at JMI’s Admission Portal:
http://jmi.ac.in/onlineadmissionform or https://www.onlinesubmit.in/jmiadmission2015 .
- The Online Form submission process consists of two-phases viz
(a) Candidate’s Registration: Entry of Basic Profile of the Candidate, and
(b) Entrance Application Submission: Choosing of Program(s), Category and Submission of Entrance Application Fee (Rs. 700/- or Rs. 500/-).
- Before applying for admission, candidate is advised to ensure his/her eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the prospectus.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board/university/institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognises degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Besides, the university also recognizes certain qualifications from the reputed madaris as well, the details of which are given in Annexure – IV (Pages 66-67) of the prospectus.
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply. However, they must submit the required certificates etc. by the notified last date for this purpose as given in the prospectus (Please refer to section 5.6. (iii)) or as notified on the university website.
- During the Registration process, the following information/details should be available with the candidate:
• A valid and readily accessible Email Id. Please note that, if required, JMI may use the registered email for future communication with the candidate.
• Softcopy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph (Min 5 KB and Max 20 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format with White Background.
• Softcopy of candidate’s signature (Min 5 KB and Max Size 10 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format .
- Candidates may use the preview option to cross-check the correctness of entries filled by them online. Any required correction(s) except in “Name” and “Date-of-Birth” in the Registration Information may be made before depositing the Entrance Application Fees. Once the fee is paid no correction will be allowed in the Registrtaion Information. However, candidates will be able to apply for additional programs, if required.
- Once the Admission Form is successfully submitted the system will send an email bearing the Unique Registration Number and Password to access the account to the registered email id. Using this Registration No. and Password, the candidate may login to the portal and proceed to apply for the program(s) of his/her choice and pay the Entrance Application Fees.
- Entrance Application Fees may be remitted through Online Mode using Credit Cards/Debit Cards/net Banking and also using Cash Challans of either Indian Bank or Bank of India payable at any branch of the respective Banks.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only ONE form for each program/group of programs (With Combined Entrance Test). Multiple submissions of form for the same program by a candidate may cause rejection of his/her candidature.
- In case of submission of Online form through Cyber Cafe, the candidate is also advised to get the form filled in his/her presence and provide his/her contact information such as email and mobile number wherever required.
- Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application to JMI. However, they are advised to retain hard copy of the Registration Slip which they may print after logging in to the sytem at: https://www.onlinesubmit.in/jmiadmission2015.
- Candidates may check the status of their application form on JMI website.
Rejection of Application Form :
Jamia Millia Islamia reserves the right to reject the application form(s)/cancel admission on account of any of the following:
(i) If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same Program.
(ii) If a candidate fails to submit his/her result/certificate for the qualifying examination(s) or fails to complete any of the other admission formalities by the last date as notified by the University for the concerned Program in this prospectus or on the University website.
Admit Cards :
(i) Information on availability of Admit Card status shall be provided to candidates on their respective registerd emails and/or through SMS.
(ii) Once Admit Card is available, candidate may print it by logging into the Admission Portal on the link:
(iii) After printing the Admit Card, candidate is requird to paste his/her self-attested passport size recent colored phogograph in the space provided.
IMPORTANT DATE :
Last Date of Completion of Formalities by Selected Candidates
Display of List of Selected/ Waitlisted Candidates
Display of Selected Wait list Candidates
For Download Prospectus, Click here, Click here
For Syllabus, Click here, Click here
For Apply Online, Click here Click here,
For Detailed Information, Click here, Click here
For Previous year Question Paper, Click here, Click here