JNU MCA 2020 Notification by Jitendra Mishra Academy (JMA), Indore
India’s No. 1 Institute for MCA Entrance Preparation…… Best MCA Entrance Coaching in India…. Top MCA Entrance Coaching in India….
Admission for MCA 2020
CBT Test Date: 11, 12, 13 and 14 May, 2020
First Session: 09:30 am to 12:30 pm
Second Session: 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm
Duration 03 Hours (180 minutes)
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55%
Sub. Code & Sub. Code Number :
Master of Computer Applications- MCAM (224)
Intake : 58
Reservation of Seats:
RESERVATION OF SEATS FOR SCHEDULE CASTE (SC)/TRIBE (ST) APPLICANTS :
- 15 % of the total numbers of seats are reserved for applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribes.
- Applicant must note that Certificate from any person/ authority, other than the Competent Authority empowered to issue such
certificate, shall not be accepted in any case. If the applicant happens to belong to SC or ST, applicant’s caste/ tribe must be listed in the appropriate category Govt. of India schedule. The Caste Certificate should clearly state:
(a) Name caste/ tribe of the candidate,
(b) whether applicant belongs to SC or ST,
(c) District and the State or Union Territory of applicant’s usual place of residence and
(d) The appropriate Govt. of India schedule under which the candidate’s caste/ tribe is approved as SC or ST.
- If the applicants do not have the SC or ST caste/ tribe certificate at the time of (i.e. final registration after selection), the applicant may upload the acknowledgement slip of the SC or ST caste/tribe certificate application. However, at the time of admission, the applicant will have to produce the valid SC or ST caste/tribe certificate. If an SC or ST applicant seeks admission under unreserved category, the applicant should satisfy the minimum eligibility requirement for that category.
- SC/ST students who get admission under open merit (unreserved) will not be included in the reserved quota, i.e. (15% + 7.5%)
RESERVATION OF SEATS FOR OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES (NON-CREAMY LAYER, CENTRAL LIST) APPLICANTS :
- 27% seats will be reserved for the applicants belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBCs) (non-creamy layer, central list).
- At the time of admission to an OBC applicant, the University will ensure that the caste of the candidate must be included in the Central List of OBC (the OBC status is to be determined on the basis of the Central List of OBCs notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment on the recommendations of the National Commission for Backward Classes available on the following website: http:/ncbc.nic.in/ backward classes/index.html.
- The certificate must mention non-creamy layer status of the applicant (Non-creamy layer status issued by an authority mentioned in DOPT Office Memorandum no. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 15.11.1993).
- The OBC applicants who belong to the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ and whose caste appears in the Central List of the OBCs only, shall be eligible to be considered for admission under the OBC category (Validity period of OBC certificate in respect of ‘creamy layer’ status of the applicants as per DOPT Office Memorandum No.36036/2/2013-Estt. (Res-I) dated 31 March 2017 or as amended time to time). The validity of the non-creamy layer certificate shall be for the financial year 2018-19.
- If the applicant does not have the latest OBC non-creamy layer certificate at the time of upload, the applicant may upload old OBC non-creamy layer certificate or latest acknowledgement slip of OBC non-creamy layer certificate application. However, at the time of admission, the applicant will have to invariably produce the latest OBC non-creamy layer certificate.
THE FOLLOWING ARE EMPOWERED TO ISSUE THE SC/ST/OBC CERTIFICATE:
(a) District Magistrate/ Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Addl. Deputy Commissioner/ Deputy Collector/ 1st class Stipendiary Magistrate/ City Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner.
(b) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Addl. Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate.
(c) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
(d) Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the Applicant and/ or his family normally resides.
(e) Administrator/ Secretary to the Administrator/ Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands).
RESERVATION OF SEATS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWD) :
- As per the provisions of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, not less than five percent (5%) seats are reserved in admission for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, where “person with benchmark disability” means a person with not less than forty percent (40%) of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes a person with disability, as certified by the certifying authority.
- Reservation of 5% seats in respect of PWD candidates shall be done horizontally, as per the Government of India Guidelines/Policy.
RESERVATION FOR ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTIONS (EWSs) :
- In accordance with the provisions of the constitution (One Hundred and Third Amendment) Act 2019, and with reference to OM No. 20013/01/2018-BC-II dated 17th January, 2019 of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, enabling provision of reservation for the economically weaker Sections (EWSs) who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservation for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes and the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes in Admission. Reservation shall be extended to EWSs category candidates in all programmes except M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes. Guidelines issued by Government of India from time to time regarding criteria for Income & Assets, issuing authority/verification of certificate shall be followed by the University for implementing EWSs reservation.
Exam Pattern :
The pattern of JNUEE 2020-21 will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) through Computer Based Test (CBT).
General aptitude, reasoning and 10+2 and Bachelor’s level mathematics and Computer Science as per the topics specified as under:
Maths: Differential and Integral Calculus, Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, 2D-3-D Geometry, Modern Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Probability & Statistics, Real Analysis, Theory of Real Function
Computer Science: Digital Systems Design & Architecture, Programming (C), Data Structures, Operating Systems, Discrete Mathematics.
(The test will comprise 100 multiple choice questions. 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect response)
Entrance Exam Fees :
The Entrance Examination/processing fee will be charged (based on the number of choices candidate is applying for) as mentioned
Application Procedure: Steps to be followed to apply online :
Step 1: Registration for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and is also required to create PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the personal details, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
Step 2: Complete the Application Form Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature :
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast).
Note :Upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
Step 4: Pay Examination Fee by Syndicate Bank Payment Gateway, ICICI Bank Payment Gateway (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/e-Challan) :
Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan: The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page. In case the Comfirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
Important Instructions about PASSWORD
During registration, candidate will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. Candidate is advised to remember his/her password for all future logins.
The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
- Password must be 8 to 13 character long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-
For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
Candidate is advised not to disclose or share his/her password with anybody. Neither NTA nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
Candidate can change his/her passwords after login, if desired.
Candidate should remember to log out at the end of his/her session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
How to reset your Password : The following options are available to reset Password
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling .
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
The Application Number printed on the computer generated Confirmation Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Confirmation Page.
Important Date :
Online Submission of Application Form
02 March to 31 March, 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)
Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI
31 March, 2020 (up to 11:50 pm)
Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only
30 April, 2020
Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website
30 April, 2020
Dates of Examination
11, 12, 13 and 14 May 2020
Duration of Examination
Timing of Examination
First Session: 09:30 am to 12:30 pm
Centre, Date and Shift of Examination
As indicated on the Admit Card
Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys
To be announced later
For Online Application Form JNUEE 2020, Click here
For INFORMATION BULLETIN JNUEE 2020, Click here
For Detailed Information JNUEE 2020, Click here
For Previous year Question Papers & Solutions, Click here
This Notification is taken from their respective website. JMA Indore is not responsible for the authenticity of the notification data. For any details students should contact Universities website and confirm.