JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY (JNU) 2017

Admission for MCA 2017

Testdate:17th May, 2017Timings : 9.00 A.M. to 12 Noon

Eligibility : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks. Reservation of Seats: RESERVATION OF SEATS FOR SC/ST/OBC CANDIDATES : 22.5% (15% for SC and 7.5% for ST) seats in each Programme of Study are reserved for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates respectively. All Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates who have passed the qualifying examination are eligible to appear in the entrance examination irrespective of their percentage of marks. 27% seats are reserved for OBC candidates (non creamy layer). All OBC category (non creamy layer) candidates are eligible to 10% relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifyingexamination in relation to open category. RESERVATION OF SEATS FOR PERSON WITH DISABILITY (PWD) CANDIDATES :  3% of the seats are reserved laterally for the Person with Disability candidates in all the programmes of study. The Person with Disability candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination are eligible to appear in the entrance examination irrespective of their percentage of marks. Such candidates would be considered for admission only to those fields of study/disciplines where their physical disability is not considered as a hindrance in pursuing the course of study. A candidate, in order to be eligible for any concession/ benefits under the Person with Disability (PWD) category, should have minimum degree of disability to the extent of 40% . Further that the certifying authority in all such cases will be a medical board at the district level consisting of the Chief Medical Officer/Sub-Divisional Medical Officer in the District and another expert in the specified field viz. Ophthalmic Surgeon in the case of visually challenged (handicapped) and ENT Surgeon or an Audiologist in case of speech and hearing challenged (handicapped), an Orthopaedic Surgeon or a Specialist in Physical Medicine and re-habilitation in case of locomotor challenged (handicapped). Exam Pattern : The question paper for the entrance examination will consist of multiple choice questions. Syllabus: General Aptitude, Reasoning and 10+2/Graduate level Mathematics, Probability and Statistics. About 80% questions will be from Mathematics, Probability and Statistics and about 20% question from General Aptitude and Reasoning. Entrance Exam Fees : The Entrance Examination fee for candidates belonging to General Category including OBC is Rs. 220/- for 1 field of study, Rs. 430/- for 2 fields of study and Rs. 600/- for 3 fields of study. Similarly candidates belonging to SC/ST/ BPL and Physically Challenged (Handicapped) categories are required to pay examination fee at the rate of Rs. 110/- for 1 field of study, Rs. 215/- for 2 fields of study and Rs. 300/- for 3 fields of study. Payment Process : Payment process for online :
  • Oline Payment, SBI, other banks to start soon
  • Any bank Debit/Credit card
NOTE : Bank Charges - As applicable. Entrance Examination Centre : 1. Agartala (AG) 3501  2. Ahmedabad (AH) 1601  3. Aizawl (AZ) 2701  4. Allahabad (AL) 3611 5. Amritsar (AS) 3001 6. Bangalore (BL) 2101 7. Bareilly (BR) 3616 8. Bhubaneshwar (BN) 2901 9. Calicut (CA) 2201 10. Chandigarh (CH) 3901 11. Chennai (CE) 3301 12. Coimbatore (CT) 3302 13. Dehradun (DD) 3701 14. Delhi (DL) 1500 15. Dimapur (DU) 2801 16. Gangtok (GT) 3201 17. Gaya (GA) 1306 18. Ghaziabad (GZ) 3617 19. Gwalior (GW) 2301 20. Guwahati (GH) 1201 21. Goa (GO) 3902 22. Gorakhpur (GP) 3618 23. Hyderabad (HY) 3401 24. Imphal (IM) 2501 25. Itanagar (IT) 1101 26. Jaipur (JP) 3100 27. Jammu (JM) 1901 28. Jodhpur (JO) 3106 Name of the Centre Centre Code 29. Katihar (KT) 1307 30. Kolkata (KL) 3800 31. Lucknow (LK) 3600 32. Mumbai (MB) 2401 33. Madurai (MR) 3303 34. Nagpur (NP) 2402 35. Pant Nagar (PN) 3702 36. Patna (PT) 1300 37. Pondicherry (PE) 3304 38. Pune (PU) 2403 39. Raipur (RP) 1401 40. Ranchi (RC) 2001 41. Sagar (SA) 2302 42. Sambalpur (SP) 2902 43. Secundrabad (HD) 3402 44. Shillong (SL) 2601 45. Shimla (SM) 1801 46. Silchar (SC) 1202 47. Siliguri (SG) 3806 48. Srinagar (SR) 1902 49. Thiruvananthapuram (TP) 2202 50. Udaipur (UD) 3107 51. Varanasi (VR) 3606 52. Vijayawada (VJ) 1001 53. Visakhapatnam (VP) 1002 (Overseas Centre) 54. Kathmandu* (KM) 5000 * Subject to sufficient number of candidates available. Note:
  1. The University reserves the right to change/cancel any Centre of Examination within India/abroad without assigning any reason.
  2. Addresses of the Centres of Examination will be available on JNU web site www.jnu.ac.in
Important Date :

Start of Online Application process

from 21.03.2017

Closing of Online Application Process

Till 05:00 PM on 05.04.2017

Date of Entrance Examination

17th May, 2017

Publication of Merit list

7th July 2017

JNU MCA Entrance Result 2017.... Click...

For Download Admit Card JNU 2017, Click here

For Instruction for filling Online Application Form, Click here

For Online Application Form, Click here

For FEE STRUCTURE, Click here

For Previous year Question Papers & Solutions, Click here

Note :- This Notification is taken from their respective website. JMA Indore is not responsible for the authenticity of the notification data. For any details students should contact Universities website and confirm.