NIMCET 2016 Solution with Answerkey Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D & Question Paper, Detailed Analysis
VERY IMPORTANTIf this paper (NIMCET 2016) was solved direct by shortcut instead of long conventional method especially in Mathematics & Reasoning section, then the students would have easily solved NIMCET 2016 test paper with 100 to 110 question within the time limit & achieve better score. On the other hand, if the whole paper was solved by rigorous long method (especially Mathematics section & Reasoning Section), then the students would have fell short of time or the question known to them would have been left unattempted.
- The NIMCET – 2016 score of majority students at Jitendra Mishra Academy (JMA), Indore is between (750 to 610).
- Maximum number of shortcuts, tricks and techniques on all topics discussed in the classroom helped students to solve the NIMCET 2016 test paper within the time limit and score better marks.
- More than 738 Test Papers (Daily Test – 212, Weekly Test – 100, Capsule Test - 14, Progressive Test – 12, Revision Test – 100, Final Test – 300+) with 70,000+ questions were conducted with 2 to 3 test a day which covered all pattern of NIMCET, JNU, BHU, BIT, ……. with all difficulty level.
- More than 106 questions out of 120 asked in NIMCET – 2016 are based on JMA Test Series, JMA Study Material & JMA Class room lecture.
- Speed, Accuracy, time management, Mind Management, Exam temperament, Paper Scanning, Allotment of the questions for 1st, 2nd & 3rd round and Time to time Personal Counseling were consistently practiced during the test series which helped students to get better score.