Complete Solution of NIMCET 2017 are available now.... by JMA, Indore
- The NIMCET – 2017 score of majority students at Jitendra Mishra Academy (JMA), Indore is between (777 to 630).
- 112 questions (Mathematics 49 out of 50 Q., Reasoning 38 out of 40 Q., Computer 10 out of 10 Q.& English 15 out of 20 Q.) out of 120 asked in NIMCET – 2017 are based on JMA Test Series, JMA Study Material & JMA Class room lecture.
- Maximum number of shortcuts, tricks and techniques on all topics discussed in the classroom helped students to solve the NIMCET 2017 test paper within the time limit and score better marks.
- More than 812 Test Papers (Daily Test – 212, Weekly Test – 100, Capsule Test - 14, Progressive Test – 12, Revision Test – 100, Final Test – 374+) with 77,000+ questions were conducted with 2 to 3 test a day which covered all pattern of NIMCET, JNU, BHU, BIT, ……. with all difficulty level.
- Speed, Accuracy, time management, Mind Management, Exam temperament, Paper Scanning, Allotment of the questions for 1st, 2nd & 3rd round and Time to time Personal Counseling were consistently practiced during the test series which helped students to get better score.