- 110 questions (Mathematics 47 out of 50 Q., Reasoning 38 out of 40 Q., Computer 10 out of 10 Q.& English 15 out of 20 Q.) out of 120 asked in NIMCET – 2018 are based on JMA Test Series, JMA Study Material & JMA Class room lecture.
- More than 95+ question can be solved Direct by Shortcut in NIMCET 2018.
- Maximum number of shortcuts, tricks and techniques on all topics discussed in the classroom helped students to solve the NIMCET 2018 test paper within the time limit and score better marks.
- More than 812 Test Papers (Daily Test – 212, Weekly Test – 100, Capsule Test - 14, Progressive Test – 12, Revision Test – 100, Final Test – 374+) with 77,000+ questions were conducted with 2 to 3 test a day which covered all pattern of NIMCET, JNU, BHU, BIT, ……. with all difficulty level.
- Speed, Accuracy, time management, Mind Management, Exam temperament, Paper Scanning, Allotment of the questions for 1st, 2nd & 3rd round and Time to time Personal Counseling were consistently practiced during the test series which helped students to get better score.
NIMCET 2018 Solutions Set A with Question Paper NIMCET 2018 by Jitendra Mishra Academy (JMA), Indore (Best MCA Entrance Coaching in India) Top MCA Entrance Coaching in India, No. 1 MCA Entrance Coaching in India NIMCET 2018 Answers, NIMCET 2018 Answerkey Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D with Question paper NIMCET 2018 & Detailed Analysis of NIMCET 2018 by Jitendra Mishra Academy (JMA), Indore (Best MCA Entrance Coaching in India) Top MCA Entrance Coaching in India, No. 1 MCA Entrance Coaching in India VERY IMPORTANTIf this paper (NIMCET 2018) was solved direct by shortcut instead of long conventional method especially in Mathematics & Reasoning section, then the students would have easily solved NIMCET 2018 test paper with 110 to 115 question within the time limit & achieve better score. On the other hand, if the whole paper was solved by rigorous long method (especially Mathematics section & Reasoning Section), then the students would have fell short of time or the question known to them would have been left unattempted. Note : Maximum number of shortcuts, tricks and techniques on all topics (Mathematics, Reasoning, Computer, English) discussed in the JMA classroom by Jitendra Mishra Sir helped JMA students to solve the NIMCET 2018 test paper within the time limit and score better marks.