by Jitendra Mishra Academy, Indore (Best MCA Entrance Coaching in India) Top MCA Entrance Coaching in India, No. 1 MCA Entrance Coaching in India
Conducting Institute : NIT Raipur
Date of Publication of Result : 20th August 2021
VERY IMPORTANTIf this paper (NIMCET 2021) was solved direct by shortcut instead of long conventional method especially in Mathematics & Reasoning section, then the students would have easily solved NIMCET 2021 test paper with 116 to 120 question within the time limit & achieve better score. On the other hand, if the whole paper was solved by rigorous long method (especially Mathematics section & Reasoning Section), then the students would have fell short of time or the question known to them would have been left unattempted.
- 115 questions (Mathematics 50 out of 50 Q.,
Reasoning 40 out of 40 Q., Computer 10 out of 10 Q.& English 15 out of 20 Q.) out of 120 asked in NIMCET – 2021 are based on JMA FINAL Study Material, Test Series & JMA Final Test Series Phase – 10.
- More than 95+ question can be solved Direct by Shortcut in NIMCET 2021.
- Maximum number of shortcuts, tricks and techniques on all topics discussed in the classroom helped students to solve the NIMCET 2021 test paper within the time limit and score better marks.
- More than 848 Test Papers (Daily Test – 212, Weekly Test – 100, Capsule Test – 14, Progressive Test – 12, Revision Test – 100, Final Test – 410+) with 79,000+ questions were conducted with 2 to 3 test a day which covered all pattern of NIMCET, JNU, BHU, BIT, ……. with all difficulty level.
- Speed, Accuracy, time management, Mind Management, Exam temperament, Paper Scanning, Allotment of the questions for 1st, 2nd & 3rd round and Time to time Personal Counseling were consistently practiced during the test series which helped students to get better score.