TSICET MCA 2019 Notification by Jitendra Mishra Academy (JMA), Indore
India’s No. 1 Institute for MCA Entrance Preparation…… Best MCA Entrance Coaching in India…. Top MCA Entrance Coaching in India….
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET – 2019)
Conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE
Admission for Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.)
DATE AND TIME OF TSICET-2019 EXAMINATION
23-05-2019 & 24-05-2019 (THURSDAY & FRIDAY)
(FN) 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & (AN) 2.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m
Applications are invited for appearing at the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET-2019) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) offered by the following Universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-20 to be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal (as per G.O.Ms. No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004; G.O.Ms.No.108 dated 30-7-2005; and G.O.Ms. No.66, dated 15-07- 2011 G.O.Ms No.5, dated 2-8-2014; G.O.Ms. No.7, dated 5-8-2014; and G.O.Ms No.33 dated 31-12-2014 of Higher Education Department and its amendments).
1. Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
2. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
3. JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
4. Kakatiya University (KU)
5. Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
6. Osmania University (OU)
7. Palamur University (PU)
8. Satavahana University (SU)
9. Telangana University (TU)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPEAR FOR TSICET :
a) The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, dated 3-7-2005, Higher Education Department, dated 30-7-2005 and its amendments).
Govt. orders (G.Os) issued from time to time in the matter shall be applicable at the time of admissions.
b) The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
c) The candidates seeking admission –
i) For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
ii) For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level
d) The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
e) The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2019
f) Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
g) Qualifying marks in TSICET-2019 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
i. Appears for Counseling at the notified Centers.
ii. Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time\evening\distance mode).
iii. Satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
SCHEDULE OF DATES:
a) Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form : 11-03-2019
b) Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form: 03-05-2019
(without late fee)
c) Last date Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with:
– A late fee of Rs. 500/- : 06-05-2019
– A late fee of Rs. 2,000/- : 11-05-2019
– A late fee of Rs. 5,000/- : 15-05-2019
– A late fee of Rs. 10,000/- : 18-05-2019
d) Date and time of Entrance Test. : 23-05-2019 & 24-05-2019
(THURSDAY & FRIDAY) (FN) 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. &
(AN) 2.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m
ONLINE APPLICATION FEE FOR ENTRANCE TEST : Rs. 650/-
(Inclusive of Registration fee and Test fee) : Rs. 450/- in case of SC/ST
Section-A: Analytical Ability: 75Q (75 Marks)
1. Data Sufficiency: A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii. If the data given in i alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the
correct answer. If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
2. Problem Solving
a) Sequences and Series : Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
b) Data Analysis : The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
c) Coding and Decoding Problems : A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
d) Date, Time & Arrangement Problems : Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
Section -B: Mathematical Ability 75Q (75 Marks)
1. Arithmetical Ability : Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
2. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability : Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms. Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
3. Statistical Ability: Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
Section-C: Communication Ability: 50Q (50 Marks)
Objectives of the Test Candidates will be assessed on the ability to
1. identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
2. understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
3. identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
4. understand written text and drawing inferences.
Part 1. Vocabulary
Part 2. Business and Computer terminology
Part 3. Functional Grammar
Part 4. Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
REGIONAL CENTRES FOR ENTRANCE TEST:
The TSICET-2019 examination will be held at the following 18 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh:
For Apply Online, Click here
For Notification / Fee Particulars, Click here
For Schedule of TS ICET – 2019, Click here
For User Guide, Click here
For IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS, Click here
For Syllabus, Click here
For Detailed Information, Click here
For Mock Test, Click here
For Previous year Question Paper, Click here