Admission for Master of Computer Application (MCA) – 2015
Test Date: 19 June 2015 (Morning) Test Time: 8.00 am to 10.30 am
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 year duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at
least 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved
category) at the qualifying examination.
- Modern Algebra: Idempotent law, identities, complementary laws, Demorgan’s theorem, mapping, inverse relation, equivalence relation, Piano’s Axiom, definition of rational numbers and integers through equivalence relation.
- Algebra: Surds, solution of simultaneous and quadratic equations, arithmatic, geometric and harmonicprogression, Binomial theorem for any index, logarithms, exponential and logarithmic series, determinants.
- Probability: Definition, dependent and independent events, numerical problems on addition and multiplication of probability, theorems of probability.
- Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, use of mathematical tables, solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse functions, DeMoiver’s theorem.
- Co-Ordinate Geometry: Co-Ordinate geometry of the straight lines, pair of straight lines, circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola and their properties.
- Calculus: Differentiation of function of functions, tangents and normal, simple example of maxima of minima, limits of functions, integration of function (by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction), definite integral (application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of sphere, cone and cylinder).
- Vectors: Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications.
- Dynamics: Velocity, composition of velocity, relative velocity, acceleration, composition of acceleration, motion under gravity, projectiles, laws of motions, principles of conservation of momentum and energy, direct impact of smooth bodies, pulleys.
- Statics: Composition of co-planar, concurrent and parallel forces, moments and couples, resultant of set of coplanar forces and conditions of equilibrium, determination of Centroides in simple case, problems involving friction.
(ii) STATISTICS: Theory of probability, Mean, Median, Mode, Dispersion and Standard Deviation.
(iii) LOGICAL ABILITY: Questions to test analytical and reasoning capability of candidates.
CENTRES FOR ADMISSION TEST
The admission test will be held at various centres listed below, However, Co-ordination Committee UKSEE 2015 reserves the right to allot or cancel any centre.Coordination Committee will make every possible effort to allocate centres to candidates as per their preference or to the nearest place opted by the candidates.
However, guarantee cannot be given in this connection and the decision of the Co-ordination Committee, UKSEE-2015 shall be final.
Centers for Writ ten Test :
Dwarahat – 01, Dehradun – 02, Haldwani – 03, Srinagar – 04, Pithoragarh -05, Roorkee -06 , New Tehri – 07, Delhi -08 , Gopeshwar -09
FEE AND REFUND OF FEE :
1 The qualified candidates of UKSEE 2015 has to submit counseling fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of DD in favor of Finance Controller, UTU payable at dchradun.
2 Reporting\Couneseling fee of Rs 1000/- will be non refundable.
i. The lateral entry seats for B.Tech, B. Pharma, MCA, shall be filled by Uttarakhand Candidates.
ii. Admission to an institute implies acceptance by the candidate of all the provisions given in the brochure/prospectus of the University. Any change in the rules, regulations, fees, special conditions, etc. of the institute will apply to him/her.
iii. The information indicated in the brochure/prospectus of an institute is only for general guidance of the candidates.
iv. Application forms found incomplete or received after the due date will be rejected.
v. The candidates are advised to read each and every instruction given in this information brochure very carefully before filling up the Application form.
vi. Paste (do not staple or pin) your color photograph in the specified box only, on the Application form. Photograph must not be attested/signed.
vii. Write your mailing address, pin code and put your signature using blue/black ball point pen only within the specified blocks provided in the Application form.
viii. Do not staple, pin or fold the Application form. While sending the application form, please ensure that staples or pin are not fixed on envelope.
ix. A candidate should submit separate application for different courses (B.Pharm & BHMCT).
x. The candidate as well as his/her parent/guardian must sign the certificate in the Application form under Point No. 14. In case, either of the signature is missing, the application form will be rejected.
xi. The candidate must note down his/her Application form number and keep a photocopy of the same for future reference.
xii. The application form will not be scrutinized and hence the onus of proving the category of the candidate and eligibility criteria for admission to offered programmes lies solely with the candidate at the time of counselling.
xiii. Request for change of test centre and category shall not be entertained.
xiv. If the admit card is not received by 10 June, 2015 please download the same from web site www.uktech.ac.in
xv. Candidate must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
xvi. Notwithstanding any provisions in this brochure, with respect to reservation of seats and any particular matter related to admission, the latest Government Order issued by Government of Uttarakhand and the latest norms prescribed by AICTE as valid on the date of admission, shall be applicable. No claim in this regard by the candidate shall be entertained.
xvii. The application form completed in all respect should reach by Post or by hand to The Registrar Uttarakhand Technical University, Govt. Girls Polytechnic Campus P.O., Chandanwadi, Premnagar Suddhowala, Dehradun (U.K.) by 30th May, 2015 (5.00 PM). Candidates are advised to go through all the points in the checklist before finally mailing/submitting the application.
xviii. Candidates seeking advantage of reserved categories should not enclose relevant supporting certificates, given at the end of this brochure, with the application form. The certificates in original will have to be produced at the time of admission/counseling along with one set of attested copies
xix. The result of UKSEE-2015 declared by the Co-ordination Committee shall be final. There is no provision of scrutiny of Answer Books
xx. If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage including his/her stay in the institute, his/her admission shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable for prosecution under the law.
xxi. The Co-ordination Committee is competent to take all decisions on matters relating to admission and allotment of the institutes mentioned in this Brochure and may frame rules in this regard. The decision of the Co-ordination Committee shall be final.
xxii. If a candidate, who is not eligible to appear in the Test, does so, he/she will not have any claim whatsoever for admission.
xxiii. Use of calculator and mobile phones during the examination is strictly prohibited.
xxiv. Candidates are required to write their Roll Numbers only at the space provided on the question booklet (front page) and the OMR answer sheet. A candidate will be disqualified if he/she writes his/her Roll No. or any other identification mark elsewhere in the OMR answer sheet.
xxv. In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be limited to Lower District Court, Dehradun and High Court, Nainital and will not be subjected to the jurisdiction of any other courts except Supreme Court.
xxvi. The Co-ordination Committee, UKSEE-2015 & Uttarakhand Technical University will not be responsible for any delay either on the part of the post office or for any reason whatsoever.
xxvii. The Cost of Brochure / Application form inclusive of Examination Fee is Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 500.00 for SC/ST candidates with Rs. 125/- additional as handling charges.
xxviii. The information Brochure containing Application form are available for Sale from 25th April, 2015 by paying Rs. 1000.00 for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 500.00 for SC/ST candidates with Rs. 125/- additional as handling charges in cash from Post Offices of Dehradun GPO, Roorkee HO, Kotdwar HO, Haldwani HO, Rudrapur, Ramnagar, Kashipur, Mussoorie, Hardiwar, Rishikesh MDG, Rudraprayag, Vikasnagar, Chakrata, Gopeshwar, Khatima and outside of Uttarakhand from Post Offices of New Delhi GPO.
IMPORTANT DATE :
Last date for sale and receipt of forms
30 May , 2015
Dispatch of Admit Cards
1st week June, 2015
Declaration of Result
25 June 2015
Date of Counseling
3rd week of July 2015
For Detailed Information, Click here
For Previous year Question Paper, Click here